Saturday, July 28, 2007

My careers!


To the uninformed! lol! I am always looking for a career to have to be able to stay at home with Ashland and make money! I have been a Stampin up' demo since Feb.11 2006 and really really enjoy it! I just this year decided I really wanted to expand and up my anny an add a downline I have one below me and working towards a larger team! I have stamp clubs, classes and different events quite often! I love to scrapbook! and one day hope to have my own personal little scrap shack to be able to hold events and meetings at!! If ever interested in coming on board as one of my customers or joining my team then please contact me!


I also signed up this year to be a Mary Kay Independent Beauty consultant and I have to say these group of women are the most amazing and outrageous fun people i have ever experienced in all my 28 years! I love it! And I have to say its the best money I have spent just for what it cost in a single trip to walmart you can make a career and be offered amazing oppurtunites , and have fun doing it! There are many oppurtunities in Mary Kay and if you know anything about Mary Kay , I can assure you it's not your Mamaw's make up anymore! The skin care products on there own are worth it! I am sorry I think I have gotten carried away , what i was getting at if you are interested in joining my team or just getting a tube of lipstick please contact me . I have an amazing oppurtunity to be invited to attend a Mary Kay meeting on Tuesday nights and if your even having a thought about it I invite you to be my guest! I can tell you I can't think of any other company that allows you to earn cars! I place orders every single monday so if you need anything feel free to contact me!


I love my life and my oppurtunites that God has given me , I always want to better myself and enrich my life by adding avid challanges and elements! I have goals and they include going on the cruise with stampin up one day and driving one of the amazing pink caddy's! I invite you to come join me and we can do it togethor!

No comments: